Can action be taken against a trademark that is wrongly registered or wrongly remaining on the Trademarks Register?

Viewed 866 Times

A mark may have been wrongly registered or may be wrongly remaining on the register. In such cases the Act provides for rectification of the register.

Any person, aggrieved by an entry wrongly made or wrongly remaining on the register of trademark, is entitled to file a petition for:

  1. Rectification of the Trademark in the Register
  2. Cancellation of Registration or removal of the registered mark
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No