Where does one file a rectification/ cancellation action?

Viewed 745 Times

An application can be filed in the prescribed manner before the Trademarks Registry where the application for its registration was filed or at the Appellate Board, and the tribunal may make such order for making, expunging or varying the entry as it may think fit.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No